Thursday 10 March 2011

Sequential Sketches

                            
I've put on some of my sketches of how Calverley Park could look if Tunbridge Wells Council gave me a few million quid and a free rein.  They are only sketches at this point and over the next few months I'm sure they will be revisited in Photoshop to make them more realistic.
I made a model on Sketchup to get the perspective, then printed off the views I wanted and traced over them.  Then I scanned the traced drawings into Photoshop, added some text and photos, printed them off and rendered them in pencil.
It all seems a bit like chasing your tail doing it this way, especially when we get told that people at the university want the whole course to be computer based!  Anyway, now I think from this point on most of what we do will be computer based in Photoshop or Autocad so that should be fun!
Check out the "American design school" text style, s'pose I'd better not use that again then.

No comments:

Post a Comment