Thursday 17 March 2011

Moving to Mars

I've sussed it.  If I move to Mars for the next couple of months I'll have more time to do all this work.
Although one day on Mars is only 39 minutes longer than a day on Earth, there are 687 days on Mars compared to our 365 days.  Therefore, between now and the end of May there will be almost twice as many days on Mars so I'll be able to fit in more work, more time with my family (although we may think this course is important, to some basketball, hockey and dance clubs are more important) and I'll be able to sleep more!  Cos there ain't gonna be enough time otherwise...
See you when I get back!

2 comments:

  1. Thats a great plan, I might tag along

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice plan, but according to Nasa it takes 9 months to get to Mars...

    ReplyDelete