Saturday 26 March 2011

Precedents and Mood

This is my revamped A1 sheet of my precedent and mood images for my redesign of Calverley Grounds.  I hope its what they are looking for cos I'm getting to the stage where I'm getting a bit peeved redoing stuff again and again.  Its costing us £2.20 for each A1 print we do, we pin it up and are told we need to change things so we waste money, ink and paper!  It probably won't be good enough and I'll have to do it again, but we have 2 months left and because we keep redoing stuff we don't have anything finished for the final exhibition.  I'd like to know when we will have something that we can say that's finished and acceptable now we can move on instead of thinking we will have to revisit it again in the final 2 weeks.  Another 2 months and then what...

Another reason for putting this picture on is I'm fed up seeing my arse in a g-string every time I log on!  

1 comment:

  1. I know were you are at. Every now and again i think i sussed it, then no you can do better than that, maybe i can or not. Struggling as usual to get it all done like your self.

    The precedents look good though TT wouldn't be impressed with Martha (the jury is still out in my head, like i know what i am talking about)

    Bed ahhh and the loss of 1 hours sleep.

    Keep going and bang out those £2.20's

    ReplyDelete