Sunday 13 March 2011

Autocad-love it!

I've gone all 21st century and started to use Autocad.  We're old friends but if truth be told we don't get along all that well.  I'm always nice but the same can't be said for old Cad.  For example, today there I was merrily tapping away when for no reason, all of a sudden Cad decides not to play anymore, takes his toys and buggers off.  Two hours of work up the shoot!  A tip - save your work every few minutes or you'll end up like me redoing something you've just spent ages doing!
Anyway, I got fed up redrawing things by hand and not being satisfied with it so I spent most of last week trying my best with old Cad, we're getting along ok but its a long, slow process.  Should have loads of stuff to show for tomorrow but I haven't.  Hopefully now I've gone all modern and digital things might start picking up soon.


Here's my lighting plan and how it might look, now how do you print to scale again?

No comments:

Post a Comment