Thursday 12 May 2011

Planting Plansss...aaarrrggghhh.


What a joy...two days in and counting.  All day yesterday drawing little circles in Cad and joining them to other little circles in Cad joining them to other little circles in Cad joining them...you get the idea.  As you can tell from the title I, and those of us who were unable to go to Lille (don't know what it is but I keep hearing the same word over and over and over...) have TWO planting plans to do, by Monday along with two of the hardworks, two rendered plans and whatever else there might be.  
Well here's the news.  It ain't gonna be done!  It is an impossibility to churn out that amount of work to a decent standard in that amount of time.  I could do it all in 1 hour if you like but it won't be any good.
Anyway, back to my planting plan after 4 hours sleep.
Knew I should have been a Landscape Architect, then I could have just used Berberis!

No comments:

Post a Comment