Monday 2 May 2011

Check me out!

I've gone live.  From a complete numpty on computers a few years ago now I'm Photoshoping, Autocadding, Indesigning and now webmaster!




It bright, its colourful, its at:


http://www.wix.com/neilbrookson/preciouschilli


I know the wix bit is a bit naff but they want money to use your own domain name, you know the one I paid money for yesterday to use as my own.  You never see a poor software creator do you.  No wonder they're billionaires.  I'm going to make up the most random domain name of words that have no relevance to each other and see if I can use it for free, but it'll be "no sorry, we own that domain name".   

1 comment:

  1. Nice work Neil. Definitely bright and colourful, like it. Might be able to help with your domain issue, if you've bought your own, you can point it to your Wix site without having to pay Wix. I can have a go at sorting it in class tomorrow if you like. Hope the rest is progressing well! Just finishing off my own site....

    ReplyDelete