Thursday 9 June 2011

Onwards and Upwards

That's that then.  I found out yesterday that I got a 2.1, Upper Second Class Honours m'lud.  I am coming round to the idea of liking the sound of that although I was originally a wee bit disappointed as I had rave reviews from others at the exhibition, tutors included, so I had hoped for higher things.  My grades over the last 2 years do reflect my final mark so I am happy with that, I'm not average any more, I am one step up from average! 

The work has quite literally flooded in.  I have been asked to revamp the pond area at St. Peter's Catholic Primary School and include some drainage beside the playground as when it finally rained here in Kent on Monday the water flooded into an adjacent garden.  It is a project that I have wanted to do for a couple of years now as it will be a good advert for me although I fear the pond will be a problem as it is raised up slightly.


I spent yesterday making a few adjustments to the woodland path at St. Peter's that Miss Willmott, Miss Ford and myself constructed last year, including a new step and levelling out areas of the path where the landscape fabric had become exposed.  It was so nice just to smell bark chippigs and soil once again, its been a long time...








No comments:

Post a Comment