Thursday 2 June 2011

Finito







Well that really is it.  

Yesterday we met with the people from the Landscape Institute to tell them what we thought of the course and the University and had to run the gauntlet to leaving through a corridor full of tutors, just as well they never had knives, could have been a Caesar moment.  Then in the afternoon I met with John Wyer of the Society of Garden Designers who was really positive about my work so thankyou John for your input.  Also thanks Jamie for your encouragement, from now on it'll be all me, me, me.


Yesterday we sat around a table outside at Hadlow for the last time as students drinking coffee as we have done so many times before.  Odd to think we won't do that again as we are now Professional Garden Designers.  So tomorrow evening we have our evening to celebrate finishing then its out into the real world.  Scary...

No comments:

Post a Comment