Sunday 17 April 2011

1:200 Plan

This is a screen print of my fully rendered and finished (I am not revisiting this!) 1:200 plan.  
I am only putting it on so those who are concerned can see any (if there is any) progression. I have had to screen print it as I think it is too big to load in any other way.  
I hope it is what is required, it has taken days what with the using of my new pencils to do the colour swatches and then cropping them in Photoshop to the relevant sizes around all of the planters in the gardens.  The colour for the herbaceous borders was done with a toothbrush and watercolour paints to get some splatter marks in my sketch book then scanned and Photoshopped.
There is definitely a difference from my previous efforts, more colourful with more depth I feel. If you see any mistakes, keep it to yourself as I want to tick this one off!
By the way, am I the only one blogging at the moment?  Come on chaps it only takes a couple of minutes and it'd be nice to see what everyone else is up to.

3 comments:

  1. the new pencils have paid off..

    indeed I like the borders and the colours in the grass.

    I'm sulking at the moment on the blogshere... I feel like I've been jumping through hoops for the last 3 years - and my efforts are now going into the final sub-missions and into my sketch book. I will post something eventually...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niel, really nice work, very clear and to the point, bit like the owner of the hallowed pencils.
    And soooooooooooo deco, i can see people doing the Charleston and falling in the water pissed on Champagne.

    Been working hard, just putting stuff up now!!

    We are in the last 6 miles of a marathon when the wall has been hit...just got keep going Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Neil,

    looks very good at this resolution, at last you have found the strength in rendering that your work needs, however you need to add more people, tables?, chairs? as at the moment it lacks a feel of function, look forward to seeing it full size on the 16th

    regards

    jamie

    ReplyDelete