Monday 19 September 2011

Sailing Away


Today, some of my fellow BA (Hons) student pals are beginning their quest for an MA or Diploma in Landscape Architecture.  They stand at the bottom of another mountain and I'm sure they are well aware of the task that they will now have to overcome having already been schooled in the University of Greenwich way.

I thought long and hard about doing the MA in Landscape Architecture but finally decided it was not the way I wanted to go as private gardens is what I want to focus on and my time will be better served concentrating on that.  

Good luck to you all, especially Miss Willmott, Alick and Grant, I'm sure you will do very well and look forward to seeing your work.  We've grown up together and been through a lot but now I can help but feel I'm standing on the shore watching you all sail away... 

2 comments:

  1. Then get on board Neil.... the good ship Greenwich sets sail again in January... part-time..... you will love it.

    ReplyDelete