Sunday 28 November 2010

Calverley Grounds Document



After weeks of doing and redoing maps and text we finally sent all our pages to Alick to put together as a final document to hand in on Monday.   We did a group presentation last week which I feel didn't go as well as it could have, as the stage we were presenting on didn't have easy access so we all had to wander around a desk to get on and off the stage which didn't look very professional.  Also I was the first speaker and was expecting to have the slides set up for me and when presented with an unfamiliar computer panicked and forgot what I was supposed to say.  Its all a learning process I guess and another presentation tomorrow, this time in Tom Turner's lesson, this time on the Bauhaus and their influence on garden design; they did have an influence, honest...

No comments:

Post a Comment