Tuesday 19 October 2010

Shetland Photoshop

My final Photshop attempt that went up on the wall.  I missed the lesson because of a crisis so unfortunately I missed all the feedback everyone else had but have had updates from the others in GD3.  I'm quite pleased with the results as Photoshop doesnot come easily to me, maybe there should be more focus on the relevant points during the first 2 years.  Anyway, the scenery is from the Shetland Isles when I was there in the summer, its stunning you should all go, its like nowhere you will have been before.  James Wong and Rachel de Thame are close personal friends (at least they were for the 2 minutes it took to do the photos) who we met when we built a small show garden for Hampton Court this year.  Did I mention we got a gold and Best Small Garden...

No comments:

Post a Comment